Join us for a special edition culinary workshop as we cook up some holiday favorites. We’ll teach you how to make and use a brine for turkey, and also how to make a gravy from the drippings. We’ll also teach you to make the perfect potato puree and give you some ideas for easy side dishes that you can make in advance. This is an action packed workshop full of festive foods and lots of great tips to make your holiday meal a breeze.
December 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$175.00
Savoury Christmas Prep
What We'll Cover
- Rosemary and Orange Turkey Brine
- Turkey Butchery
- Cheesy Bacon and Brussels Sprout Gratin
- Rustic Pear and Chestnut Stuffing
- “Preserved” Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Potato Puree – Chef’s secrets to make rich and fluffy potato puree
- Turkey Gravy – Chef’s secrets to make a perfect pan sauce
All of our cooking classes and programs come with FREE ACCESS to our Home Chef School Recipe Box, which is filled with recipes and cooking tips from our professional chef instructors. Knives, aprons and food are all supplied for your class. Please feel free to bring Tupperware containers with you, so you can take home some of your leftover creations.