Send the kids on a week-long morning adventure this March Break as they explore 5 different cooking classes inspired by foods from around the world. This program runs each morning all week from 9am until 12pm. If you’d like to enroll your child for the full day, you can add on our afternoon series, as well.
- This event has passed.
March 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$225
March Break Camp: Morning Series
- Monday: Tuscany (Learn MorePanzanella, Chicken Cacciatore, Molten Lava Cake)
- Tuesday: Sicily (Learn MoreTomato & Basil Bruschetta, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce & Meatballs, Tiramisu)
- Wednesday: Mexican (Learn MoreSpicy Black Bean & Corn Salad, Mango Chipotle Tacos, Coconut Milk Flan)
- Thursday: Provence (Learn MoreBaked Brie with Blueberry Compote, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Tarte Au Citron)
- Friday: Greek (Learn MoreHoriatiki Salad, Souvlaki Stuffed Chicken, Roasted Lemon Potatoes, Baklava)
All of our cooking classes and programs come with FREE ACCESS to our Home Chef School Recipe Box, which is filled with recipes and cooking tips from our professional chef instructors. Knives, aprons and food are all supplied for your class. Please feel free to bring Tupperware containers with you, so you can take home some of your leftover creations.