Send the kids on a week-long afternoon adventure this March Break as they explore 5 different cooking classes inspired by foods from around the world. This program runs each afternoon all week from 1pm until 4pm. If you’d like to enroll your child for the full day, you can add on our morning series, as well.
- This event has passed.
March 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$225
March Break: Afternoon Series
- Monday: Thai (Learn MoreFresh Spring Rolls, Coconut Curry Noodles, Coconut Milk Flan)
- Tuesday: Indian (Learn MoreAloo Dal Ki Tikki, Butter Chicken, Gulab Jamun)
- Wednesday: Greek (Learn MoreHoriatiki Salad, Souvlaki Stuffed Chicken, Roasted Lemon Potatoes, Baklava)
- Thursday: Tuscany (Learn MorePanzanella, Chicken Cacciatore, Molten Lava Cake)
- Friday: Sicily (Learn MoreTomato & Basil Bruschetta, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce & Meatballs, Tiramisu)
All of our cooking classes and programs come with FREE ACCESS to our Home Chef School Recipe Box, which is filled with recipes and cooking tips from our professional chef instructors. Knives, aprons and food are all supplied for your class. Please feel free to bring Tupperware containers with you, so you can take home some of your leftover creations.