- This event has passed.
Foodie Basics (Spring Series) Poultry Cookery
May 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$105
Be a Poultry Star
Home cooks are often intimidated when faced with cooking poultry. It is easier than you think to make your chicken dishes mouth-watering and delicious! In this cooking class, each student will be given a whole chicken to butcher and cook with. You’ll learn about properly butchering a whole chicken, using every part of the bird to make your dollar go further, while you learn some recipes to make each dish you create a winner every time.
In This Cooking Class…
- Chef Demo: Chicken Butchery
- Perfect Roast Chicken with Lemon and Sage
- Honey Glazed Chicken Breast with Green Pea Mint Sauce
- BBQ Chili Drumsticks with Avocado & Tomato Salsa
- Sticky Soy and Sesame Chicken Thighs with Oriental Dressing and Caramelized Limes
This adult cooking class comes with a FREE recipe book (PDF format) which includes the recipes we’ll be covering in your program.
Knives, aprons and food are all supplied. Please feel free to bring in Tupperware containers to take home some of your leftover creations